Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Together Again!






Betty, Trish and I became friends quickly. We met in the Vacaville 2nd Ward when Zack, Ellie and Andrew were 18 months old. They are now about 10. Trish moved away to Texas. It was so sad, but we meet up whenever we can. We had an opportunity to get together in Southern California. Trish was there for a class reunion so Betty and I flew down for some fun. We shopped, ate and went to Disneyland. Sarah and Zoey came with Trish to CA. Sarah was so sweet and beautiful. Meeting Zoey was such a treat. She is darling.

It was a great getaway for us all!






1 comment:

Trish said...

Aw! We had so much fun! It is so sad that I moved to Texas, but it's great when we get together and it's like we never spent a day apart. Sorry I didn't see this when you posted it. I need to post a similar one. I love you!