Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun Times at the G&G Mills House!






Grandpa and Grandma Mills took a trip to Israel. We were all so happy, and relieved, when they came home happy and healthy. We all gathered together for dinner and fun yesterday to celebrate. They brought back David and Goliath sling shots for all the boys. Grandma froze large marshmallows for us to "sling" around. It was so fun. Several ended up in the pool, and quite a few in the neighbors back yard. Oops! We ate yummy Navajo Tacos thanks to Kelly's cooking. We also decorated cookies, again, thanks to Kelly. a.k.a. Superwoman! We looked at the the amazing pictures that my parents took. They are awesome pictures. I am so glad that my family is my family. They are so much fun. We always laugh so hard when we are together.

4 comments:

Ryan, Melissa and Addy said...

Hooray! I'm so glad that you're posting stuff again. Ryan was telling me about the slingshots. I bet that all the kids had so much fun with that. Wish we could have joined all of you. You do have a really fun family. I hope that we're able to come visit soon.

Ryan, Melissa and Addy said...

P.S. I looked at that cookie decorating picture up close and saw that someone wrote "poop" on the tablecloth. NICE!

KAPELE KREW said...

Yes, someone did write poop! Although, it was not one of my kids. Actually I think it might have been KIRRA! Hahahaha!

Kelly said...

I'm sure it was one of my kids that wrote poop. Go figure. What a fun afternoon! I can't wait for warmer weather so they can swim!