Monday, September 22, 2008

Moving

Hi Everyone,
I know it's been awhile, but I have a good excuse. We are moving. It's just around the corner, but it is still moving. Half of our stuff is in this house, and the other half in the other house. It's quite confusing. Anyway I will update soon. If you want our new address, email me and I will send it to you. Phone numbers and all that are staying the same.

Oh, by the way.....Frank and I had our 10th anniversary on the 19th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLA!

5 comments:

Juli, Erik and Max said...

Happy 10th and I LOVE your new house!

kjohnson said...

Hope you had a great 10th! We're excited to hear about your move, and hope that things go smoothly.
Miss you!

PJ and Me said...

Happy Anniversary. Just curious did you pack the feather boa and the princess crown? hahaha

mills said...

thank you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 10 years is awesome!

PJ and Me said...

You have been "Boo'ed". Go to my blog to get your treat(picture) and instructions and then "boo" your friends. Happy Halloween!