Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quickie!

Summer this year seems really busy. We only have 5 weeks because of year round so we pack it full. We have been traveling with Jordan baseball team on the weekends. That's been fun. Then the ENTIRE family got the flu. Carter is still getting over it. Worst ever. Ryan and Melissa came to visit for the 4th. We had a BBQ at Mom's. Total fun. Carter turned 4! I can't believe my baby is 4. Ally is here with us for a month. It's nice to have a girl in the house. Much more balance. We got a Wii Fit. We all love it. Happy Birthday Juli today! We leave for Disneyland in 10 days. Good ending!

9 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

Well Glad to see you guys are still alive and that your better. Take care and have fun

Mary Lenora De Bastos said...

WOW! You guys are busy!!
Thanks for the quickie! Haha!!
Take care!

PJ and Me said...

It looks like your summer if full. I am glad you are feeling better, you should have called me if you needed anything. I can't believe your baby is 4 either, where did the time go? You will have to tell me how you like the Wii fit. I want one really bad. Talk to you soon.

Josh said...

Let me know what you think of the Wii fit over the next month or so...we might get it, but want to make sure it doesn't lose it's novelty and is something that will actually get us off our butts!

Thanks,

Josh and gang

Trish said...

Ummm... was it good for you?

KAPELE KREW said...

OH my gosh, Trish! That made me laugh soooooo hard! This is why I miss you so much.

And Josh, the Wii Fit it the best thing ever. As you spend more time on it, you unlock more things. We haven't wanted to stop playing. Frank and I especially! The only thing I have a complaint about is, as you get weighed and measured and all that, your Wii character gets fatter! No kidding! Mine is a ball of pink now!

Melissa, Ryan and Addy said...

I like that you gave this post that title. Scandalous and funny! That's cool that your boys are having a busy summer, not so fun for you but I'm sure it's fun for them! How you guys liking the Wii Fit? It seems like it would be fun!

Melissa, Ryan and Addy said...

P.S. Never mind about the Wii question, I just saw that you discussed it in your comment.

Juli, Erik and Max said...

Everything about this post cracks me up. Oh, and Max says Thanks for the flu. :)