Sunday, June 22, 2008

Time for an update...

Hello Everyone! Yes, I very behind in blogging. I'll try and quickly catch you up.

School is out! We are in year round school, so we just got out on Friday. Jordan is now in 6th grade, Andrew in 3rd, and Clay in 1st. Carter will start pre-school. This is a very strange feeling for me. Especially having a 6th grader. I remember 6th grade like it was yesterday. They all finished with smiles, and are ready for summer.

Jordan started a traveling baseball team, called the "Blasts". It goes through December, but they are only playing one weekend a month. Art finished for Andrew, so he is down to just scouts. He goes to camp for the first time this week. He is very excited. Clay will start flag football in September, along with Jordan. Luckily all practices and games are during the week. But that also means we will be at the field 4 nights a week. Yippee! Carter for now is just going with the flow.

Frank played in a basketball tournament through his work this weekend. He came in 1st Place! He still has it!

I have decided that I need to scrapbook again. I miss it terribly. So that is my summer goal. I am excited about it.

Other than that we are just hanging out inside the house to keep cool. Hope you all are having a great summer!

3 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

Yeah an update!!! Good job Frank on coming in 1st!! Wow it looks like you will have a busy summer. I love your page, I still dont know how do it that yet. Well glad to see you guys are still alive I haven't heard from you guys in a while. Talk to you soon

Kelly said...

Glad to see the update. I will scrapbook with you. Maybe this weekend....who knows!

PJ and Me said...

So glad to see you guys are still kicking. I haven't talked to you in a while. Looks like you guys are going to have a fun and busy summer.