Monday, June 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged....by Trish

Ok, Trish. I'm not sure if I will do this right, but here we go...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was planning our wedding. We will be married 10 years this September!

What are 5 things on my to do list today.
1-Go to Weight watchers
2-Take kids to Target
3-Pick up Jordan's new baseball uniform
4-Return NetFlix Movies
5-Take Andrew to his first day of Scout Camp

Things I would do if I was a Billionaire.
I would pay off or buy houses for everyone that I love.

Places I have lived.
Long Beach, CA
Colorado
Connecticut
Utah
Hacienda Heights, CA
Napa, CA
Vacaville, CA

Jobs I have had.
Mom (love it)
Napa Parks & Rec(Sooooo fun)
Event Coordinator at a hotel(loved it)
A Deli for like 2 weeks (hated it)
An Attorney's office for like 3 weeks(really hated it)

1 comment:

Trish said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for playing! So... did you tag anybody? I purposely didn't tag Kelly and Juli so that you could... but I want to see their answers.

Hey like the new look... it's crazy cool.