Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fancy Trip

Tomorrow Frank and I are going on a trip. Alone. Frank is getting an award through his work for an idea that has saved the company a bundle of money. So they are sending us to San Diego to stay at the Hotel Del Coronado. They are showering us with Spa treatments, breakfasts, lunches dinners and fun outings.

A huge thank you to Juli, Faye and my Mom for making it possible for us to escape to be spoiled. We are so lucky tho have you. I know the boys will be very well cared for.

I will let you know how it all turns out.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Oh! I'm so happy for you! Way to go Frank! We still yell "HI Uncle Frank!" when we pass the Bud plants over here. You know, the ones that you can transfer to at any time for my sake? Oh, wait... then you wouldn't have Juli, Faye and Gma Mills so close. They rock!

Love you miss you. Have fun!

Juli and Erik said...

Trish, Bud Plants, eh? What are they doing to you over there in Texas???

Happy to help Kristen (mostly because my shift is now over)...don't come back pregnant!

Chastain Family said...

I'm jealous! I need some spa pampering.