Sunday, April 13, 2008

Post Without Pictures

Sometimes I think posts without pictures are boring. So that is why I have not posted anything.

I forgot to take my camera to Lake Tahoe for Easter. I did buy disposable cameras, but naturally they are
sitting on my desk waiting to be developed. So Happy Easter everyone!

I seem to forget my camera on several happy occasions. Yesterday we had a very happy day at my parents. Ryan, Melissa and Addy were here visiting. We had a party at Mom's and celebrated April and May's birthday's. Although, I was secretly celebrating something totally different........

CARTER IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may not seem very exciting to many of you. But this is the end of diapers for me. I have been dreaming of this moment since the first diaper I changed about 11 1/2 years ago. That's right! I have been changing diapers for 11 1/2 years. I can't believe that I am done.

School starts again tomorrow. Another celebration! They have been on track break for a month.

6 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

yeah for Carter!!! don't you just hate it when you forget your camera? I am glad to see all is well, I was starting to worry about you.

Juli and Erik said...

Yeah, I hope we don't have to wait another month to get an update! Congrats about Carter!! If you ever miss it, Max is always ready for a diaper change!

Laurie Rhode said...

Congrats on the potty training. We are getting close to that as well. Nathan and Timothy are 2 and a half. Did you find it was easier waiting until Carter was three? I dread the day I have to train two boys at the same time!

Kelly said...

Yipee for Carter...and for Kristen and Frank (who changed ALOT of diapers) this should save you some good money too!!

Melissa, Ryan and Addy said...

I'm glad that he came to the conclusion that pee does belong in the potty and not in his diaper. Must be a big relief for you! It was great seeing all of you!

Trish said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! Way to go Carter! Sometime today I want you to sit down in a quiet place and just breathe... either that or dig around in the freezer for some ice cream. That's what I would do. :p