Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Parking Lot.....





So when I was a senior I committed a crime. Graffiti! Regina, Erika, Jenny and I decided to paint the parking lot. Not the entire lot, just the spots that we parked in everyday. That was back in 1993. Well, when I went to Kirra's game what did I see? Our Parking spots, STILL PAINTED! Mine, was covered partially by a huge piece of steel(they are doing construction). But all of them were still legible. I was so excited and luckily I had my camera. We never got in trouble for doing this. Honestly we were just having fun. Ahhhh, the good 'ol days!

7 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

Wendi says: Gee, you never got caught? I wonder what the statute of limitations is...now that you have confessed on the world wide web. lol. memories...what would we do without them.

Trish said...

Anarchy! Corruption! Criminal!

And it's so cool that it's still there for the whole world to see.

Melissa and Ryan said...

What a rebel you were! I like how your blog looks. Isn't that pyzam website awesome, lots of really cool templates!

KAPELE KREW said...

Yes it's super cool Melissa! Thanks for the website.

Kelly said...

thanks for giving Kirra the idea of vandalism at her school. I spoke to Lisa Mann and she didn't know that her little sister was a criminal.

The Stone Family said...

After all these years? That's pretty dang cool! Did you get the boys out of the car and give them the speech..."See this? I know the kids that did this over 15 years ago and it's STILL there. We NEVER grafitti boys!" Then again, your boys are too cute and too smart for that. They'd totally be on to you. Thanks for sharing! What great memories.

Kelly said...

I parked in your spot in your honor this week :)