Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alone at Last!

Frank and I just got back from Disneyland. We went by ourselves. It was soooooo nice. We drove down, and actually got to have a conversation. We had a jacuzzi tub in our room, a huge one. Yes, we used it. We spent 2 days enjoying Disneyland and California Adventure. It's a totally different experience without kids. We were relaxed. We went on all the rides, even California Screamin'. Now, I am not bragging. I got totally sick. Like so sick that we had to go back to the room so I could lay down for a couple of hours. It took about 5 days for my head to feel normal again. I don't think roller coasters are for me anymore. It was so hard to come home. Granted we did miss the kids. But to be alone with Frank was so fun. We had a awesome time!

5 comments:

Betty said...

I can't believe you wrote that you and Frank used the jacuzzi. You might as well have said you did it fifty times. I'm totally jealous.
Not that you did it with Frank, that you got to go to D-land alone. Total dream of mine...alone at Disneyland...with Frank...did I write that out loud?

Trish said...

Betty, you crack me up! You WILL say what everyone is thinking but not saying.

Kristen, I'm glad you had some alone time with Frank and a jacuzzi and a roller coaster. You guys deserve a break... and if I could afford it I'd send tickets for that, but I can't so you'll just have to make do with the Kit Kat bars.

Thanks for blogging! Gotta hit the hay... I've an appointment with Zoe in a few hours.

Juli and Erik said...

I'll say it too...GROSS!!!!

I love the new background! I'm gonna have to do it to mine now. Thanks for all the updates on your blog too!

Kelly said...

There's a reason why Betty and Kristen are such good friends. Dorks!
I am glad that you got to have so much fun...in the jacuzzi and at the parks. Sorry about California Screamin'. I can't go on it anymore either. Even thinking about it makes my head hurt.

The Stone Family said...

Yay! You guys deserve it. Sounds like it was a fun and memorable trip...jacuzzi's and roller coasters and love making...oh my!! We all need a time out from our kids and what an awesome way to do that! Thanks for your updates. So fun to read.