Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Juli's BIG Baby Boy!



Juli and Erik became parents on Friday, December 7, 2007. After a long labor and a lot of pushing, they decided that a C-section was the best idea. Thank goodness they did. Maxwell Lubor Mrazek came into the world weighing 12 lbs. 3 oz. and was 21 inches long. No, I am not kidding. No, she was not diabetic. He was just a very big boy. His cheeks are so squishy. They are home and doing well. Juli is recovering nicely. Juli and Erik are glowing and happy!

7 comments:

Fausett Family Facts said...

WOW...Way to go Juli. He looks so precious, you just want to kiss his cheeks. I can't believe how big he is. I can't wait to see him. I think he looks like his mommy.

Trish said...

Oh! He's so squishy! I love those rolls on his legs already... he really is a big boy. I wish I could hold him! Congratulations to the new parents and to you guys... new Auntie, Uncle and cousins all over again!

Juli and Erik said...

My nose looks so big! haha

Betty said...

He is sooo cute! Can I call him "Moose" as a nickname? What a doll.

jodies own said...

HI Kapeles, its me JODIE! what a beautiful boy Juli has, I can't imagine lifting that carrier around!!! Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday season!
Jodie Perry

The Stone Family said...

He is so cute! Oh, Juli! I feel for her. She should get a gold medal...or at least a massage once a month for a year...or the rest of her life. This is going to make for some really fun stories in his lifetime! Congratulations Juli and Family! He's beautiful!

Jodie said...

Hi Kristen, Juli told me about your blog! I am so excited to see your adorable family. I'll check back often to read the latest! Lots of love, Jodie(kerr)Hendricks