Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our Last Minute Trip













I decided I just couldn't wait to see Adeline so we went to San Diego. It was worth it! Addy is absolutely beautiful. Frank and I fell in love instantly. It took the boys a little longer, I think they were excited to see Uncle Ryan (and in Carter's case Melissa). She was awake and alert most of the time. Her hair is such a pretty color, and her skin is tan. She certainly didn't get that from Ryan. Grandma Mills was there, so that was an extra treat. It was nice to see Ryan and Melissa's apartment, and Ryan's school. The kids now understand where they are.



3 comments:

Juli and Erik said...

Those are such cute picutes! Wait, does that mean you are the first Aunt to meet Adeline? Hm...we'll have to do something about that.

The Stone Family said...

She is beautiful! Your boys are gorgeous and they are so much fun and have personality to boot. What a memorable trip! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time together.

The Stone Family said...

P.S. Ok, so I think that I can see each of your boys in her! In each picture Addy changed and looked like every one of the boys. Funny how that happens huh? So fun!