Friday, October 12, 2007

Sweet Aeve...


Last Friday my friends, the Brown's, were in a terrible car accident. Aeve (Eve) died as a result of head trauma. She was 9 years old. Mitzi, her mother, has injuries to her hand but thankfully everyone else is okay. They were driving on I5 near Bakersfield when the uncle who was driving fell asleep behind the wheel. When he awoke he over corrected causing the Suburban to flip. Mitzi's husband, Tom, was on the East coast for the military. Also in the car were Mitzi's other children, Isaiah, Shad, Giddeon, and baby Tabitha. I attended the memorial last night. It was beautiful. Pictures swarmed the halls of Aeve. Aeve was a very intelligent, social and talented little girl. She was involved in many organizations. It's amazing how much a child can accomplish in such a short time on earth. She touched many lives. We will miss you Aeve!

1 comment:

The Stone Family said...

My heart is breaking! I had no idea! What a horrible tragedy! I can't even imagine what they must be going through. I will keep them in our prayers! I'll call you soon to chat and so that I can get their address from you. That way we can chat as well! Love ya!