Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Treasure!



Today I did a lot of laundry. I thought I would share with you the items that I found in the washer. I do go through the pockets, these are just the things that I missed. The items are, a piece of bark, a fake pair of teeth, a small battery, a pink rock and a chess piece. A quarter was found as well but we used it today to buy a diet Coke. I really needed a lift. I have washed some interesting things. The most impressive thing that still works is a game boy. Nintendo must have designed the game boy with moms of little boys in mind.



5 comments:

Juli and Erik said...

I found something in my house too that resembles that piece of bark. But, it wasn't in the washer...

Melissa and Ryan said...

You don't want to know what I thought that piece of bark was!

Kelly said...

This is too funny. I usually find fishing lures, and things that RUIN your clothes. I really thought the bark was poop. I wondered how it survived the washer. Gross.

sunmd said...

I think the pink rock and battery used to live at my house? Gma

kjohnson said...

Ahhh...what joys being a mother does bring. Thanks for making my day. I'm glad to know it's happening to more than just me. :)